Faqs

1. What is MyBio Durian Coffee?

MyBio Durian Coffee is durian coffee beverage made from a unique blend of durian fruit extract, instant coffee powder, vegetable creamer and sugar.

2. What’s the ingredients of MyBio Durian Coffee ?

• Instant coffee powder
• Sugar
• Vegetable creamer
• Durian fruit extract
• Durian sweetener

3. What’s the difference between MyBio Durian Coffee to other instant coffee mix ?

The main difference of MyBio Durian Coffee compare to other instant coffee mix is that MyBio Durian Coffee have durian fruit extract that gives a unique and difference taste to enjoy coffee. For coffee lover and as well as durian fruit lover, this coffee blend is highly demanded.

4. Is there any competitor that brings the same unique blend of coffee and fruit extract? What’s the advantage of MyBio Durian Coffee compare to other ?

MyBio Durian Coffee’s competitor as far as we know there is few of it. But we can assure you that MyBio Durian Coffee is still the best from them all, why?
• MyBio Durian Coffee uses real durian fruit extract within its coffee mix.
• MyBio Durian Coffee is already owned license to distribute nationwide (BPOM RI MD 867028001052) and has approved by BPOM (National Food and Drug Control) which is the highest government institution in Indonesia that act as controller and regulator of food and drug distribution in Indonesia.

5. Why choose MyBio Durian Coffee ?

MyBio Durian Coffee can be your best option to enjoy coffee and it is safe to consume as it has already hold certificates of HALAL, GMP, HACCP, ISO 22000, ISO 9001, and U.S. FDA.

HALAL Certificate is a license from LPPOM MUI which is the highest certification institution in Indonesia for HALAL products.

GMP, HACCP, ISO 22000 is a system for ensuring that products are consistently produced and controlled according to quality standards and that MyBio Durian Coffee is safe to consume without any harmful and toxic ingredients. In addition, we also don’t use preservatives or artificial colorings.

ISO 9001 is a Quality Assurance System Certification where our commitment is to bring the best quality products that give customer satisfaction. We will always keep product quality in all aspects that customer desired. Your satisfaction is a key element of our business .

U.S. FDA is the highest certification of Food Safety in American institutions

6. It’s has been known that Durian fruit has high cholesterol level, so when it is mix with coffee is it good ?

Rumor that durian fruit contains cholesterol isn’t exactly correct because according to “1001 Durian Benefits for Health” article written by P. Jarot Santoso in 2012 in webpage http://balitbu.litbang.pertanian.go.id/ind/index.php/berita-mainmenu-26/13-info-aktual/339-1001-manfaat-durian-untuk-kesehatan, it says that “…Because in reality, there is no plant in this universe that produces cholesterol. In fact, 80 % of cholesterol comes from the synthesis of cholesterol in our own bodies and the remaining 20 % comes from animal fat… ” This web page is from the official Research and Development division of Tropical Fruits Research Institute, Ministry of Agriculture Republic of Indonesia.

So, don’t be afraid to consume MyBio Durian Coffee because it doesn’t contain any cholesterol.

7. When is the best time to enjoy MyBio Durian Coffee ?

MyBio Durian Coffee is best to enjoy during your leisure hours, accompanied by some snacks.

8. How to serve MyBio Durian Coffee ?

MyBio Durian Coffee can be served in hot or cold condition.

How to serve in hot:
Pour 1 (one) sachet of MyBio Durian Coffee into a glass, add 150 ml of hot water, stir well, and done, MyBio Durian Coffee is ready to enjoy.

How to serve in cold with ice:
Pour 1 (one) sachet of MyBio Durian Coffee into a glass, add 75 ml of hot water, stir well, put ice cube as you like and done, MyBio Durian Coffee is ready to enjoy.

How to serve in ice-blended:
Pour 1 (one) sachet of MyBio Durian Coffee into a glass, add 75 ml of hot water, stir well, next step is to prepare ice cube of around 125 ml. Put the ice cube into a blender, then pour the liquid MyBio Durian Coffee into the blender. Finished blending, and MyBio Durian Coffee is ready to enjoy.